Numa Tactical Eyewear - Point Ballistic
Exceeds mil-spec ANSI z87 and MIL-PRF-31013 for impact protection and optics. Tough-Flex Frame, so you know they will go the distance. Highly aclaimed by backwoodsmen, skiers and Special Forces soldiers.
- Tough-Flex frame material - When your glasses have to go the distance!
- No-Slip TAK-Rubber nose and temple-pads
- Lens Kits: See drop down list for various lens options.
- Single lens kits come w/ hard case. Multi-lens kits come w/ tactical nylon multi-lens case.
- NumaPlate anti-scratch hardcoat on lenses
- EZ-Clean anti-smudge hydrophobic anti-fog
- 100% UV protection
- Exceeds impact tests of ANSI z87.1 and MIL-PRF-31013
- Microfiber drawstring cleaning cloth pouch
Also available at:
Race car lines - side view
Low profile fits any helmet/comm system
No-slip TAK-Rubber nose-pads detail view
No-slip TAK-Rubber temple pad detail view
Tough-flex frame so resilient you could zip-tie 'em in a knot with no damage
Multi-lens ballistic nylon case with clip
Point in Desert Tan
Point: Realtree AP camo frame/ Mandarose lens
Point: Stealth black frame/ Cat.4 Extra-dark Polarized copper w/ Green Mirror
Point: Alpine white frame/ Polarized Bass lens w/ Purple Mirror
Point - in the field1
Point - in the field in Texas
Point - Italian UN soldier in Iraq